Are you a band 7 clinical psychologist CAMHS specialist?
This well-established NHS trust in Surrey is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Band 7 Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS, to join their busy team. You will be providing specialist assessments of young children and their parents/carers referred to the service. You will also need to be HCPC registered.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time or part-time hours for a 3-4-month period.
The post holder will:
• Join a multi-disciplinary team in a Tier 3 CAMHS service
• Carry out high-quality assessments
• Provide evidence-based treatment
• Have an agreed job plan with specified activity and throughput levels
• Co-ordinate care for those children, young people, and families on their caseload
• Manage risk within team, directorate, and trust structures
• Work to relevant professional and ethical guidelines, and within the framework of directorate and trust policies and procedures
• Use screening and outcome measures in clinically meaningful ways to demonstrate treatment effectiveness and seek feedback about user experience
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Free training – access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.