Pulse are recruiting for a band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist with health experience, to work within a well-established NHS hospital based in Merseyside. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering part or full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
Benefits of locum work:
• Becoming a locum allows you to explore different areas to find your career pathway
• Our clients offer flexible hours on placements for a true work/life balance
• The potential to earn more money with competitive rates of pay
• Ability to expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.