Pulse are recruiting for a band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist with health experience, to work within a well-established NHS hospital based in Merseyside. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering part or full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that all applicants have previous experience working within neuropsychology, clinical health psychology (chronic pain, respiratory disease and diabetes) and trauma, to be considered for the role
Pulse work with leading Psychological Therapies services across the UK, supporting them in recruiting to both temporary and permanent positions so are able to offer a variety of work options. At Pulse you will be looked after by a dedicated consultant who can work with you to find you the best position for your situation, where this is the flexibility of a temporary role such as this one or the security of a permanent position.
Benefits of locum work:
• Becoming a locum allows you to explore different areas to find your career pathway
• Our clients offer flexible hours on placements for a true work/life balance
• The potential to earn more money with competitive rates of pay
• Ability to expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.