As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
Pulse is now seeking a HCPC registered Band 7 Psychologist to join an adult’s inpatient team with a well-established Private Mental Health Provider in Devon. You will be responsible for providing a high-quality specialist psychology service within an inpatient setting.
You will have previous experience working in an acute setting and ideally also have previously worked in a private service. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for until the position is recruited in to permanently.
Duties within this role may include:
- To manage own caseload – up to 24 inpatients
- Treatment and assessment
- Keeping up to date records
- To be legally and professionally responsible for own work
What to do next?
If you feel like this role is suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.