Pulse is currently recruiting for band 7, 8a and 8b HCPC registered Psychologists to join a paediatrics service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidates will be available to start either as soon as possible or by February 2019 covering for 6-9 months initially. Both full time hours and part time applications will be considered. The candidates appointed will be joining a large team of Clinical Psychologists based in a hospital setting working with children, young people and their families.
The candidate appointed will be working with health-related issues such as trauma, pain management, neurological problems. Due to the nature of the work the post holder will have previous experience working in a health setting, with CAMHS or paediatrics.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.