Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role? Consider joining Pulse and becoming part of one of the largest temporary mental health workforces in the UK!
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS Neuro to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in North London. The client can consider candidates across a range of bandings including Band 7, Band 8a or Band 8b – the banding offered to the successful candidate will be based on experience.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, for 4 months initially. Availability from 3-5 days per week will be considered – must be a minimum of 3 days per week.
This role is based within the Child development team and duties of this role will include:
- Assessment of early child development, autism and global development delay.
- Psychological intervention with families post diagnosis
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.