Our private client based in Leamington Spa is now seeking an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join their dynamic multi-disciplinary team, with a focus on delivering superior patient care through a range of proven models of treatment. The successful candidate will be available to work full-time hours and start as soon as possible.
The Psychologist will be offering therapeutic interventions to male patients with Personality Disorders, so experience with DBT is desirable. You will also have experience working in a low secure, inpatient service.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.