Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7 – 8b Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, for a position available at our private client’s practice based in Staffordshire. This is a full-time role due to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period.
Suitable candidates will have a high level of knowledge and skills in holding a caseload of complex patients with mental health conditions, and experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
You will be responsible for providing assessments and interventions to children referred to the Autism Service and their families, to contribute to liaison, consultation, training and advisory activities and to the ongoing development of the service by undertaking research and audit activities.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC
• Previous complex ASD experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.