Pulse are recruiting for band 7/8a or 8b CBT or HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologists to join an Eating Disorders service in Birmingham. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 2 days per week for an ongoing period.
The appointed candidate will work with patients over 18, providing assessments while coming up with treatment plans that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.