Pulse are currently recruiting for HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologists with experience in health and/or Neuropsychology or older adults experience.
The successful candidate will be available in November working 4 days or 30 hours per week for 4 months initially. The successful post holder will be based in a multidisciplinary stroke community team and should have a good understanding of cognitive impairment, loss/bereavement, and be able to do CBT interventions and work well within a multidisciplinary team.
• Providing Psychological and Neuropsychological assessment and interventions
• Supervise junior colleagues and trainee clinical psychologists
• To work in both outpatient clinic settings and on inpatient medical and surgical wards
• Providing advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care to other health professionals and carers
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.