Pulse is now recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join a neuro Psychologist in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time for a minimum of 6 months and band 7, 8a and 8b will be considered. Part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be located within an adult mental health team completing cognitive, neuropsychology and psychometric assessment. Due to the nature of the work, applicants applying will have experience within neuropsychology.
#ISW_NI_PTWhy join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advise from our team of dedicated consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.