Pulse are currently recruiting for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist in South Wales. This locum post is available for 2-3 days per week for 2-3 months initially working within a Female Locked Rehabilitation unit, the client group present with a primary diagnosis of Learning Disabilities and also have a secondary mental health disorder.
The role will involve both 1-2-1 and group work, as well as liaison and input within a multidisciplinary team. Specific experience with this client group is desired but not essential.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
• Have professional body registration – HCPC
• Experience of working with people with autism
• Experience of working with people with a learning disability
Pay for this role will be dependent on banding.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.