Pulse are recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist at band 7, 8a or 8b level to join an adults service in South East Wales.
The candidate appointed will need to be available as soon as possible, covering full time hours for a minimum of 6 months, part time applications will also be considered. The successful candidate will be required to deliver assessments within a specialist autism team.
The post holder will need to have a qualification in a recognised Autism Assessment tool such as ADIR, ADOS and AAA. The role involves work in various locations delivering assessments to working age adults.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.