Pulse is now recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist at band 7, 8a or 8b level to join an adults in service in South East Wales.
The candidate appointed will be available ASAP covering full time hours until end March 2018 initially, part time applications will also be considered. The successful candidate will be required to deliver assessments within a specialist autism team. The post holder will to have a qualification in a recognised Autism Assessment tool such as ADIR, ADOS and AAA. The role involves work in various locations delivering assessments to working age adults.
#ISW_WA_PTWhy join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advise from our team of dedicated consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.