An exciting new position has become available for a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to work within a specialist medium secure hospital for men and women with complex mental health problems. The post-holder will undertake assessments, as well as interventions and treatment. The post-holder will also complete HCR-20 risk assessments. The Psychologist in post will work as part of a wider MDT, and will guide non-psychological professionals in best psychological care.
The candidate appointed will need to be able to start as soon as possible, working 4 days per week for an ongoing period.
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.