As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a band 6 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our NHS client’s team based in Warwickshire, the post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 6-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying have completed and passed the Low Intensity Intervention university course, to be considered for the role.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.