Pulse are currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 7 Psychologists or Band 6 BACP Counsellor accredited with experience of working in a physical health to join a service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The candidate appointed will be available ASAP working full or part time for 3–6 months initially. The post holder will be working with the health setting in particular for cancer patients providing assessments and therapy. Due to the nature of the work applicants experience in working in cancer will be an advantage.
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.