Are you an empathetic Mental Health Practitioner looking for an exciting new role?
We are now recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire on a locum contract. The successful Mental Health Practitioner will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, managing a caseload of children and young people with a range of mental health conditions. A qualification in a core profession such as Social Work, Nursing, and Occupational Therapy will also be required in order to be considered for the role.
The post on offer will be full-time hours per week with an immediate start for an initial 3-month contract.
The successful skills and experience needed:
• Experience working with children and young people, preferably in a CAMHS setting and older age experience
• Triaging and assessing patients in A&E
• Triaging and assessing patients from the medical wards
• Good risk assessment and time management skills
• Managing a caseload
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
If you are an enthusiastic Mental Health Practitioner with excellent rapport building skills and would like to learn more, please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect Mental Health Practitioner?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.