An opportunity has become available for an experienced mental health practitioner to work within a specialist residential service for children and young people who have suffered from abuse. To be successful for the role you must have experience of working with children and adolescent services, and would have experience working within a Looked After Children or trauma environment.
The post holder will undertake therapeutic interventions with service users, so a therapeutic qualification is also essential.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period.
What to do next?
If you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.