Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Counsellor, to join our clients innovative private practice in Peterborough. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have previous IAPT experience, to work within a supportive and expanding team.
The post is available to candidates who can start as soon as possible, for a full-time 3-month contract. It is essential that candidates applying have previous IAPT experience and are BACP accredited.
Duties within this post will include:
• Actively listen to client concerns and empathise with their position
• Accept without bias the issues raised by clients
• Help clients towards a deeper understanding of their concerns
• Challenge any inconsistencies in what clients say or do
• Help clients to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward
• Refer clients to other sources of help, as appropriate
• Attend supervision and training courses
• Liaise, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals to help make changes based on the issues raised by clients
• Work to agreed targets in relation to client contact
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.