Pulse is looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic Counsellor to join their team, at a well-established NHS trust based in London. This role is an on-going post which is available to start as soon as possible, candidates applying must be able to work 2 late shifts per week with the hours of 12PM – 8PM. The post will also involve working between two bases which are not far apart, so being a car driver would be an advantage.
To be considered for this role it is essential that candidates applying are UKCP/BACP registered and have previous experience of working in psychodynamic/integrative therapy.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Contact our team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advise from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.