Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Counsellor, to join our clients innovative NHS Trust in Lancashire. Candidates applying for this role will need to have good working knowledge of mental health difficulties and previous experience of working within an IAPT service. The post is available to candidates who can start as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period.
In order to be considered for the role, the candidate must be BACP accredited.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.