Our client is now seeking an experienced counsellor to join their dynamic team at a NHS trust based within Lincolnshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. The trust is based closely to a main line train station, and there is also on-site staff car parking available.
To be considered for this role it is essential that candidates applying are BACP registered and have previous experience of working within an IAPT setting.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Contact our team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advise from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.