Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Counsellor, to join our clients innovative private practice in Essex. The candidate appointed will carry out assessment and treatment of young people and their families with emotional wellbeing and mental health difficulties.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, and you will be required to work full-time hours 5 days per week for an initial 4-month period.
Duties within this post will include:
• Encourage clients to talk about issues they feel they cannot normally share with others
• Accept without bias the issues raised by clients
• Help clients towards a deeper understanding of their concerns
• Help clients to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward
• Refer clients to other sources of help, as appropriate
• Attend supervision and training courses
• Liaise, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals to help make changes based on the issues raised by clients
• Work to agreed targets in relation to client contact
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist's – also offering 1:1 training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.