Pulse is now recruiting for a Counsellor to join a service in Cardiff, Wales.
The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 6 hours per day, 2 days per week until the end of March. The candidate appointed will be joining the Children and Young People Service. Due to the nature of the role applicants applying must be registered with the BACP or UKCP.
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.