Pulse is now recruiting for a Counsellor to join an adults service in based in a NHS trust in Cardiff, Wales.
The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 6 hours per day, 3 days per week until the end of March. The candidate appointed will be joining the Primary Care Mental Health Support Service within an adult client group. Due to the nature of the role applicants applying must be registered with the BACP or UKCP.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.