An exciting new opportunity has opened for a band 7 High Intensity CBT Therapist to join a dynamic CAMHS team based within an NHS trust in Yorkshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The successful post-holder will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to clients.It is essential that the candidate has previous experience working within a CAMHS setting.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant registrations BABCP
• Relevant degree/qualifications – Post graduate Diploma in CBT
• CAMHS experience
• CBT assessment experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the ideal CBT candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.