We are now seeking an experienced CBT Therapist for a new locum role at an NHS trust.
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified psychology professional to join a busy and expanding team in Hampshire. If you are interested in joining a well-established, dynamic group providing high quality therapy services, then please apply today. It is essential that the candidate is HCPC/BABCP registered or working towards this accreditation.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• IAPT experience
• CBT assessment experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.