Pulse are now seeking a Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to join our private clients service in Denbighshire. This vacancy offers full time hours, although our client will consider part time until the end of March 2020.
Skills and experience needed:
- Core profession such as social worker, nurse or OT
- Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.