Our client is now seeking a highly experienced CAMHS Counsellor to join their dynamic team at a NHS trust based within Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. The trust is based closely to a main line train station, and there is also on-site staff car parking available.
The candidate appointed will provide evidence based Mental Health assessments, interventions and reports and must be able to manage a caseload of clients. You must also be registered to a professional body.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Contact our team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advise from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.