Are you an experience Counsellor looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 BACP Accredited Counsellor, to join our clients innovative NHS Trust in Lancashire. The post is available starting at the beginning of April, offering full time hours per week, for an initial 3-month period.
Candidates applying for this role will need to have good working knowledge of mental health difficulties and previous experience of working within an IAPT service which is essential, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this post will include:
• To enhance and develop psychological services offered by the adult and older adult Psychological Medicine service, based on the needs of staff and patient on medical wards
• To provide supervision to assistant psychologists.
• To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research.
• To work within professional guidelines and within the operational policies of the Psychological Medicine Service.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.