As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our client’s NHS hospital based in Wiltshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
The compassionate PWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team working remotely, providing general assessments and treatments to a clinical caseload of adults with mild mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression.
To be considered for this role, the PWP must:
• Showcase excellent communication and listening skills
• Be able to build a good rapport with a varied caseload
• Hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Low Intensity Therapy
• Have previous experience within an IAPT setting
If you are an enthusiastic Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with IAPT experience, looking to make a positive change to those with a range of mental health conditions, then please apply today or contact the team for more information.
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.