Pulse is currently recruiting for an experienced Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) to join our clients team at a well-established NHS trust based in Warrington. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period with possibility of extension.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
Pulse are a leading recruiter within Psychological therapies and you will receive a dedicated recruitment consultant who will be able to provide advice and guidance of securing your next role. Pulse are an established agency within the healthcare sector having traded for over 30 years.
Benefits of locum work:
• Our clients offer flexible hours on placements for a true work/life balance
• Locum allows you to explore different areas to find your career pathway
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Potential to earn more money with competitive rates of pay
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal PWP candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.