As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join a busy NHS client’s team based in Surrey, working full time hours on a locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 4-week period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
This position will be triage focused, therefore the successful candidate will be providing specialist assessments and signposting patients accordingly to ensure the highest quality of care.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.