As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a qualified band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner work within a prison setting for a private client based in Hertfordshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
The PWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing general assessments and treatments to a clinical caseload with mild mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
It is essential that all candidates applying have previous IAPT experience to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.