Pulse is currently seeking a Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join a fantastic Mental Health Service based in Surrey. This position is available to start as soon as possible offering full-time hours for an initial three-month period.
The successful PWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing general assessments and treatments to a clinical caseload of adults with mild to moderate mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
It is essential that all candidates applying have previous IAPT experience to be considered for this role.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.