As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is currently recruiting for a compassionate Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our client’s well-established NHS trust based in South East London, either remotely or within their dynamic IAPT service. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
The empathetic PWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, within a Step 2 triage setting, providing general assessments and treatments to a clinical caseload of adults with mild mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression.
To be considered for this role, the PWP must:
- Hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Low Intensity Therapy
- Have previous experience within an IAPT setting
- Showcase excellent communication and listening skills
- Have the ability to build a good rapport with a varied caseload
If you are an enthusiastic Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with IAPT experience, looking to make a positive change to those with a range of mental health conditions, then please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.