Pulse currently have an opportunity available for a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with experience within an IAPT service, to join a dynamic private team based in Hampshire. This vacancy is to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3 months.
The post holder will mainly be undertaking low intensity Step 2 assessments with a range of patients over the phone. However, there may be progression into treatments of patients when necessary.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.