We are currently seeking a band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, to join our clients dynamic talking therapies team within an NHS trust in North London. The appointed candidate must be able to work full time hours for a 3 month period, with view to extend.
To apply for this post, It is essential you have previous experience of working with mental health service users in an IAPT service.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.