Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) based in Eastleigh.
You will provide high volume, low intensity interventions for clients with mild to moderate depression, based on a cognitive behavioural model. You will undertake assessments and telephone triage, as well as face to face work at GP surgeries.
The ideal candidate would have previous exposure in a similar environment and a Post Graduate certificate in Low Intensity IAPT.
This is a full-time role, available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for a 3-month period.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.