Are you a qualified PWP who is passionate about making a difference in peoples lives?
Pulse is currently recruiting for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our client’s well-established private practice based in Bristol. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
The empathetic PWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, within a Step 2 triage setting, providing general assessments and treatments to a clinical caseload of adults with mild mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression.
To be considered for this role, the PWP must:
• Hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Low Intensity Therapy
• Have previous experience within an IAPT setting
• Showcase excellent communication and listening skills
• Have the ability to build a good rapport with a varied caseload
If you are an enthusiastic Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with IAPT experience, looking to make a positive change to those with a range of mental health conditions, then please apply today or contact the team for more information.
• HireVue online interviews
• ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.