Are you an experienced CBT Therapist wanting the flexibility to work from home?
Our client, ICS Digital Therapies, is seeking an accredited CBT Therapist to join their network of remote therapists.
ICS Digital Therapies is a unique digital offering which supports IAPT services with step 2 and step 3 therapy. The aim is to improve people's accessibility to mental health help. ICS Digital Therapies utilises Pulse’s extensive network of therapists and have partnered with the market leaders in their respective fields to create a hybrid service that is secure, flexible and efficient.
The successful candidate will need to have:
• Accreditation with the BABCP
• Previous experience working within an IAPT setting
• Experience and training using iaptus case management system
• A minimum of 8 hours per week availability, although there are full-time positions available
CBT therapy is delivered 1:1 across a range of different modalities including text, audio/phone and video conferencing.
ICS Digital Therapies provide:
• Frequent clinical supervision
• Leading rates of pay
• Flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
• Ongoing CPD
• A fun and supportive working environment
This home-based CBT therapist role is an ongoing position with no end date. Ideally, we are looking for the successful candidate to start immediately.
If you are interested in supporting this digital mental health service, please apply today by uploading your CV. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.