Pulse is seeking an Assistant Psychologist to work under the supervision of a Clinical Psychologist. The successful candidate will be working in a locked rehab unit with those that suffer from mental health conditions.
The post is based within our client’s private hospital in Northampton and is available to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Work with people that suffer from mental health problems
• Contribute to the training and support of other staff
• Develop skills and attend courses/training sessions
• Manage the caseload and meet deadlines
Skills and experience:
• Preferably have a 2:2 or higher in psychology
• Have mental health experience
• Have Graduate membership of the British Psychologist Society
• Have high level communication skills (written and verbal)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Subsidised or free meals
• Flexible working patterns
• Excellent training and development opportunities
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.