Pulse are urgently looking for an enthusiastic and committed psychology graduate to join a CAMHS service in the Northumberland area on a locum basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring Clinical Psychologists to gain experience working as an Assistant Psychologist within the NHS. The successful Assistant Psychologist would ideally have some previous experience working with Children, and would be able to start the post very quickly on a full time contract.
The post will initially be for 3 months, with the view to extend further.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of lifestyle vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.