We are currently looking for a ASD Practitioner in Wales with experience in providing assessments and treatment with in a CAMHS service based in Pembrokeshire. The role is to start as soon as possible, on a full-time basis, for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience working with child ASD and formal ASD assessment training.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.