A permanent opportunity has become available for a Psychologist to work within Low Secure Adult Inpatient Service on a full time. The appointed candidate will have experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of patients across care settings, including community and inpatient settings. Training or experience in the assessment tools HCR-20 and RSVP is preferred.Duties will include:
• Providing psychological assessment, formulation and interventions to patients and to act as a specialist resource to the wider professional community.
• To work collaboratively as a member of the MDT team
• To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research
• Provide systemic support and training to the nursing and support team to assist in the delivery of effective care and rehabilitation of service users.
• To contribute to service development, Clinical or Forensic governance and multi-disciplinary forums as directed.What next?
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.