Pulse is urgently recruiting for a Full time or Part Time Psychological Therapist (Clinical/Counselling Psychologist / Accredited CBT Therapist) for a 3-6 locum contract in the Greater Manchester area.
The successful Psychologist or Psychological Therapist will be working with patients and families between the ages of 14-65 who are at risk of developing Psychosis and also Bi-Polar mood disorder. You will be required to provide direct clinical care (engagement, assessment, formulation and intervention in individual and group formats), the post will also involve travelling to different GP surgeries so a car driver would be essential.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.