Pulse is now seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to work within a NHS Trust based in Leicestershire. This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking professional to join an innovative MDT, treating a personality disorders caseload. The post is available to start as soon as possible, and you will be required to work full-time hours each week for an initial 5-month period.
Duties will include:
• Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists
• Offer therapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of mental health conditions
• Develop and evaluate service provision for clients
• Provide consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work
Candidates applying must have HCPC registration and previous experience in a similar setting.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.