Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for an exciting new role?
Our client is currently seeking a band 8a Clinical Psychologist who has previous experience of working within learning disabilities, to join a private practice based in Suffolk.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours. Previous experience working within a learning disabilities team is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
- Working in an adult impatient service
- Working as one of four Psychologists on the team
- Have professional body registration – HCPC
- Experience primarily working with adults with learning difficulties and mental health disorders
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.