An exciting opportunity has arisen with our NHS client based in Luton, for an experienced Psychologist to join their Adult Inpatient team on a full-time locum basis. The post-holder will provide specialist evidence-based psychological assessment and intervention for people with a range of complex mental health needs, including individual, couple/family and group interventions.
By joining Pulse, you will be working with the leading agency in Psychological Therapies recruitment and have help and support from our dedicated and experienced team. Our streamlined compliance service also means that your registration process will be smooth from beginning to end, ensuring you are ready for placement as soon as possible.
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today or contact us for more information.
Other benefits include:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.