An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join an adult inpatient team, with our NHS client based in Essex on a full-time basis as soon as possible. The role will involve working across an acute psychiatric inpatient hospital, with patients experiencing mental health crisis and high risk.
Skills and experience needed:
• Substantial, relevant post-qualification clinical experience in working with serious mental health difficulties including psychosis, personality disorder and people in crisis
• Experience of offering supervision, teaching, training and consultation
• Ability to work autonomously, setting appropriate goals, in accordance with professional ethics guidelines and Trust policies
• HCPC Registration
• Knowledge of risk assessment and its importance in acute and crisis settings
• BPS Accreditation
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.